Hiring Village offers an opportunity for BSidesCharm attendees to talk with companies about career opportunities. We have a fine assortment of small/medium/large companies from our local area that offers a mix of career opportunities. Come talk to our participating companies in a low-pressure environment and learn about what they have to offer. If you are in a career search, we recommend that you bring copies of your resume to share with the recruiters in the Hiring Village.
Resume Review/Career Advice
Have career questions? Don’t know how to break into the specialty area of your interest? Not sure what options might be a fit for you? Stop by! We will have volunteer mentors – subject matter experts in the domain that can help with career questions.
How dusty is your resume? Does it reflect your skills, abilities, and talents? What does it look like to someone reviewing you for a job? Everyone should have an up-to-date resume. Stop by and meet with volunteer resume reviewers to fine-tune your resumes. You don’t have to be job hunting to update your resume. Don’t wait until you need it!
Be sure to bring copies of your resume to share with the Resume Reviewers and Career Coaches.
- Career pathways and advice on how to structure your career: Cyberseek
- For jobs and information about careers in the government: CyberCareers.gov
- How to Hunt for Jobs like a Hacker: with @BanjoCrashland
- Cybersecurity Skills Growth and Professional Development for Career Success
- How to Navigate Security Cleared Cyber Security Certifications
- How to Incorporate Your In Progress Certifications on your Resume
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question you may have!