The BSidesCharm 2023 Call for Volunteers is now Closed!
BSidesCharm is completely volunteer-run, and we need your help! Volunteers help keep every aspect of BSidesCharm running smoothly. Volunteers are needed for everything from helping run our talk tracks and training to running registration, security, and more. You get the respect of your peers for being involved with the community, and you get to learn new things!
In order to be a volunteer, you must commit to at least two (2) time slots over the course of the conference. Each time slot is approximately six (6) hours and counts towards community service requirements for various programs.
- Room Monitors: Make sure talk and training tracks run smoothly
- Registration: Help attendees and speakers get registered
- Security: Crowd Control
- Floater: General help across the Con
Why volunteer for BSidesCharm?
- Opportunity to receive admission to a massively sold-out event
- Network with other local volunteers and staff members
- Admission to speaker and staff dinner
- A way to give back to the community
- Hours of service to a registered 501c3 non-profit organization
BSidesCharm enforces its Code of Conduct for all conference participants, speakers, sponsors, and staff to maintain a safe and relaxing environment.
BSidesCharm does not provide honorariums or travel assistance for volunteers.
If there are any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org