How to Submit:
We are using EasyChair for CFP submissions again this year. Like last year, submissions are a two-step process:
- Download the document file below. Fill out the relevant information in the page, save as PDF.
- Create an account on EasyChair and submit for the CFP. Attach the document to your submission
Click here to access EasyChair for Submitting
The submission document is available for download here.
Thank you for your interest in BSidesCharm. Our 2020 event is going to be our biggest ever, and will prove to be one of the largest and more memorable BSides events world-wide. We invite you to join us and we look forward to reviewing your submission!
Our CFP is now closed! Results will be posted soon.
Why speak at BSidesCharm?
- 1200 expected attendees for 2020!
- Two tracks of talks
- 50 minute and 20 minute talks accepted
- Two training tracks, accepting full-day and half-day courses
- A predominantly blue-team, defense audience base, but with lots of love for offensive, too
- Talks are optionally recorded
We have outgrown the limitations of the Baltimore Convention Center. To meet the size of our ever expanding audience, last year we moved to the Sheraton in Towson, MD.
BSidesCharm will be held on the weekend of 4-5 April, 2020.
The CFP/CFT will close on Sunday 9 Feb 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent out on or around 16 Feb, 2020.
BSidesCharm enforces its Code of Conduct for all conference participants, speakers, sponsors, and staff in order to maintain a safe and relaxing environment.
BSidesCharm does not provide honorariums or travel assistance for speakers. We apologize if this impacts your ability to present.
If there are any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.