Health and Safety
BSidesCharm 2022 COVID-19 Standards
- Valid proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative test result for 72 hours prior to the event. Documentation is required and will be checked prior to receiving a badge.
- BSidesCharm is a family event that welcomes younger attendees who may be too young for vaccines. Attendees under the age of 12 are not required to be vaccinated or show a negative test result.
- As the event is months away, we will be monitoring mask mandates closer to the event date.
- The venue will provide multiple hand sanitizing stations across the event. The venue will also be performing regular sanitization of contact points in the event area.
- Anyone exhibiting flu or cold-like symptoms are asked to stay home from the event.
Thank you for your help,
BSidesCharm Board of Directors
For any on-site emergency issues, the closest major medical center is listed below
University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center
7601 Tosler Dr
Towson, MD 21204